Wednesday, July 27, 2011

playlist: midsummer

Here's my latest mix.



full disclosure: I changed that song by The Wooden Birds because I couldn't find Cross My Heart on the tubes. A couple of these are also maybe different versions based on what I could find online. I was surprised at how easy this was to do, look for it again.

midsummer
1. I'm a Trainwreck - Old 97's
2. I Might - Wilco
3. Annihilation Eyes - Maritime
4. Monday Morning - Death Cab for Cutie
5. Old Black Dodge - Sean Rowe
6. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - Chris Thomas King
7. Holocene - Bon Iver
8. Goshen - Beirut
9. Montezuma - Fleet Foxes
10. Ghosts - The Head and the Heart
11. Dance So Good - Wakey!Wakey!
12. Sugar - The Wooden Birds
13. Hard Times - Gillian Welch
14. I Remember You - Eilen Jewell
15. Wreckage - Jolie Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment